Friday, June 18, 2010

MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud and Lovely Review


I'm not into MAC lipglasses anymore. I find that they are too sticky for my taste. However, I really love their cremesheen glass. They aren't sticky and come in lovely colours. When applied, my lips look kinda wet and glossy. My first cremesheen glass was Petite Indulgence, you can read the review here.

Taken from MAC website

A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.

Sidetrack: Indcidentally, while I was at the MAC counter, I saw the superglasses. I was quite tempted to get one because they looked so sparkly and pretty. Then when the MA came by, one look at her lips I was totally put off. It was quite obvious she had been wearing the superglasses (big glitter bits stuck to her lips) unfortunately, the glosses had worn off and her lips looked quite dry and was peeling. That stopped me from getting any superglasses.




(Loud and Lovely on top, Petite Indulgence below)

Sigh, after bringing it home and putting it side by side to Petite Indulgence, I realise that I bought something quite similar to what I have already. Just that Loud and Lovely is darker.


(Loud and Lovely on top, Petite Indulgence below)

(Loud and Lovely on its own)

Still, I like it and anyways, my Petite Indulgence is running out.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. I don't buy MAC lipglosses anymore after Cremesheen Glass was launched. Petite Indulgence was my first one too. Now am on my second tube, I've another backup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MissA, I really hate too sticky lipglosses too. Another one of my favorites is Korres. try them if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.