Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lipstick Organiser

My lip product stash just got bigger by a few lipsticks. Mainly MAC Lustering, Show Orchid and Morange. I'm also awaiting my Korres Mango Lip Butter Lipsticks in Nude and Peach to come in. So this cheap and nifty organiser couldn't contain all my stuff anymore. What is a girl got to do? Head to Daiso of course! It is where I originally bought this from.




I looked through all the plastic containers to see which had possibilities. This is what I got.



It costs SGD$2. There are two dividers which I can move around. So I separated one corner for lipsticks and another for lipglosses.


Above are all my precious lipsticks.


These are my lipglosses.


And finally more space for me to add new additions to my ever expanding collection. Nothing makes me happier than seeing all my makeup organised and ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.