Thursday, June 17, 2010

Face of the day

Had some time today so I practiced putting on false eye lashes and experimented with my Morange lipstick. I was also playing with my camera. Taking product pictures and swatches are easy but when it comes to photographing yourself and close ups of eye makeup, it is really hard!

This is what I came up with.

I took pictures in my bedroom and in the bathroom.


Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Becca Eye Tint in Gilt
MAC Powerpoint eyeliner in Stubborn Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
Ardell's lashes in 108

I had problems sticking them close to my lashes. The outer corner didn't stick well and is not really stuck. Should I place the lashes further in? Tips? Comments? Suggestions? Anyone?



Lips:

MAC Morange lipstick in Amplified Creme



Face:

Giorgio Armani's Fluid Master primer
Giogio Armani's Lasting Silk UV Foundation
Giorgio Armani's Loose Powder
YSL Creme Blush in Peach
MAC Blush in Cheek

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.