Monday, June 14, 2010

Face of the day








This is a little look I did today. I wanted a bright pink lip look so keep my eyes neutral.





Face:

Giorgio Armani's Fluid Master Primer
Urban Decay's De Slick Oil Control Spray
Giorgio Armani's Lasting Silk UV Foundation
MAC's Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel mixed with foundation


Cheeks:

Becca's Amaryllis Cream Blush
MAC's blush in Dollymix
MAC's Pink Rebel as a cheek and brow highlighter



Eyes:

Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Make Up For Ever's Eye Seal mixed with MAC's pigment in Deckchair
Korre's shimmer eyeshadow in Golden Brown
Stila's Smudgepot in black
Maybelline's Volume Express Waterproof


Lips:

MAC's Lustre formulation lipstick in Lustering
Chanel's Glossimer in 106 Venus


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.