Friday, May 7, 2010

Urban Decay Haul

My eagerly awaited Urban Decay haul came in this week. Yipee! I made use of the 30% Friends and Family discount to get some gifts and stuff for myself.

I bought the Shadow Pony eye palette, Eldorado 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil, the Hall of Fame set and the De-slick Oil Control Facial Spray. And guess how much I paid for all these goodies. SGD$100. It was USD$69.30. I think it is a really good deal.

Reviews soon!


  1. can i have the link for this?
    i love urban decay~!

  2. urban decay ships internationally? i gotta check it out! :) nice haul! :)

  3. Well I ordered UD and had it sent to a Vpost address in US. Then had it shipped here. You need to go through paypal for payment they do not accept international credit cards.

    Here is the UD address

  4. Jacqueline, I also ordered UD and went thru Vpost at first. But they rejected my parcel bcos there is a spray inside and they claim they cannot ship "SPRAYS".. How come yours is possible? Eeee.. so frustrated with them.

  5. Hey fern I am so sorry to hear that your order did not go through. Guess I'm lucky that vpost missed out my deslick spray.


I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.