Friday, May 14, 2010

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Eldorado Review



By now you should know I adore UD eye pencils. They are indeed waterproof and smudgeproof. With the addition of my MUFE eye seal, I have managed to get the colours stay almost as fresh as when I put them on in the morning. (That is no mean feat!) I just wish I could collect all of them! UD produces some really stunning shades. You can check out my UD eye pencils here and here.






Eldorado is the gold pencil I have been looking for. It is a nice bright gold, the bright gold I wished Honey (another UD eye pencil) to be.

Eldorado on the far left. Honey in the middle and my Korres gold eye pencil on the right. Korres eye pencil is a nice light gold but pales in performance when compared with UD.

Strangely enough you can't find Honey on the UD website anymore.

I have been using UD pencils as shadows too. They blend well with powder eye shadows. UD pecils are versatile, look out for their sets, they make wonderful gifts for your gal friends.

2 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog! I gave you an award!

    Asianpinkprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lil asian girl, thanks alot! wow it is a great honor to be listed with the other bloogers. i checked out their blogs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.