Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stila One Step Makeup Primecolour


I guess with summer coming (Singapore ladies don't ever feel the difference!) alot of sweatproof makeup is popping up all over the place.

MUFE's HD Blush is a prime example (I'm crushing over them as we speak) that got me hot under the collars because the swatches out there looked so good. Giorgio Armani came out with the Blush Fabric and now its Stila's turn with the new One Step Makeup Primecolour.

I'm perking up just looking at the colours.

(Taken from Stila website)

This revolutionary new formula combines primer, eye shadow, highlighter, lip color, cheek color, bronzer with mineral pigments to deliver an innovative, high performance, high definition, long wearing, all over color.

One Step PrimeColor is formulated with Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™ that reads and reacts to the skin zone-by-zone, visibly priming, balancing, correcting and optimizing for a supremely flawless finish.
- Exclusive mineral and silicone complex
- Mineral pigment, primer, problem solving and mess free!
- Water-resistant formula perfect for humid weather
- Adjustable and buildable coverage
- Shades will include matte and shimmer finishes
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates & balances
- High definition, long-wearing
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free

Available in 6 shades:

Per Suede (tawny)




Bronze Babe (bronze)





Pop of Pink (pale pink)


Capri Coral (coral)



Rosie Posie (warm rose)



Kitten (kitten)





They are selling for USD$22. I have my eyes on Capri Coral (Oh my how many corals do I need!!!) and Bronze Babe. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.