Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shu Uemura Makeup Staples

My favourite eye brow pencil finally gave up on me. I have used it to a stub and it broke. It was too short to get the SA at Shu Uemura to sharpen. For a few days, I was actually using the broken portion to draw my eye brows, how pathetic is that! I gave in and bought a new one together with the eye lash curler because I had mine for almost 3 years now. Time to change to a new one.


I really love these two items. I will continue buying them because for me there are no other replacements.

The eye lash curler fits the curve of my eyes perfectly. I get a perfect curl everytime. I use this everyday whether I am applying mascara or not. My lashes have evenutally become curlier over constant usage.


Unfortunately, Shu Uemura doesn't sell replacement pads. The way the SA explained it to me, by the time you use up the two pads provided, your curler wouldn't be able to do a good job anymore and it is time to replace it. When I used the new one today, I did notice that my lashes curled better than normal.



This the the perfect pencil for brows. I believe it is because of the shape of the pencil to makes it easy to draw brows naturally. It is a bother to go back to the counter to have it sharpened but I find that it is worth the effort

2 comments:

  1. Same, my eyelash curler is also kinda falling apart. Time to get a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a new one quick! You will feel the difference with a new curler ;>

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.