Friday, May 28, 2010

A Few makeup itmes that I would love to try

These are a few makeup products released lately that have caught my interest. I would really love to get my hands on the to try.


Stila's Raspberry Cheek and Lipstain


Make Up Forever Aqua Creams




I have read raves about these Aqua Creams. Their colours are just to die for. There are a few stand out colours for me. #21 Turquoise, #11 Gold, #20 Intense Blue and #18 Purple. They are already selling them in Sephora Singapore but they are going for SGD$45. It only sells for USD$22. I am just waiting for Amazon Sephora to release them so I can get my hands on them. In the meantime, I am studious avoiding Sephora so I wont get tempted. Chect out amazing swatches at Temtptalia here and here. Local blogger facesbysarah has great tempting swatches too.

Tell me what are you lemming today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.