Saturday, April 10, 2010

Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale 6th to 19th April


This wonderful FF sale couldn't come at a better time! I was just lemming some items from the summer collection.

Ladies from Singapore, time to start hauling because the prices in Singapore cannot beat the discounts offered even if you have to pay shipping for this.

These are the things I plan to haul.

De-Slick Oil control Makeup Setting Spray (Was USD$29 now $20.30, about SGD $29)



24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Eldarado, the brightest truest yellow gold around!  (Was USD$17 now $11.90, about SGD $16.70)

24/7 Sets in (Hi-Fi: Mildew (deep green - EXCLUSIVE), Zero, 1999, Flipside, & Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Distortion. ) Was USD$20, now $14, about SGD $19.60)


Hall of Fame - Various: XL Eyeshadow Primer Potion, 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (black), Midnight Cowboy Lipstick (sheer beige shimmer), Timothy Pocket Rocket (coral with pink glow), Skyscraper Mascara (Was USD$23, now $16.10, about SGD $22.60)
Show Pony Shadow Box includes 6 Shades: Snatch (peachy-pink w/glitter), Mildew (deep green), Flash (electric purple), Painkiller (turquoise shimmer), Smog (deep bronze), and Toasted (copper), 24/7 Eye Pencil: Zero (black), Eyeshadow Primer Potion. (Was USD$30, now $21, about SGD $29.40)

The first two items are for myself, the others will be stocked up as gifts for friends!

Tell me what you will be hauling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.