Saturday, April 10, 2010

Unloved makeup items need a loving home part 3

Okay here is another clear out for my unloved items. I have been hoarding my MAC pigments for ages and I haven't been using them often eenough. Time to give them a new home.

All my items are used . These guys don't have boxes, I have lost them.

My prices are in USD, they include shipping. I accept only paypal.

My feedback:

MUA id mjacqueline (71 tokens 100% positive)

Specktra net id mjacqueline Itrader rating 25 (I have not swapped there for quite some time though)

MAC Pigments (5 for $12 or 3 for $8, I'm not selling them in singles)
Are they authentic? I hope so, the various ladies I bought them from said they were. Yes they have varying amounts, I can't make them all equal.




















MAC Pigment Vials ($8 each)










Full sized MAC pigments ($13)







Benefit Coralista used ($20) I will wash the brush for you!



Stila Mandarin Mist used ($8)


Stila Cheek Duo used ($6)


If you are interested in any of the items, just leave a comment and your email address so I can get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.