Monday, April 26, 2010

Smokey Green Eyes and Smokey Silver/Grey Eyes

I am stuck at home sick! I've been sneezing non-stop since yesterday. It is pouring outside. The day can't be any more dreary. Just to cheer myself up I decided to do two different types of smokey eyes just for the fun of it.




Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
MAC eyeshadow in Gorgeous Gold
MAC eyeshadow in Sumptious Olive
MAC eyeshadow in Nanogold
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner Stash
MAC Glitterliner Glamourgold
Shiseido The Mascara Base
Maybelline Volume Express




Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
MAC Pigment Silver Fog mixed with MUFE Eye Seal
Dior Sky Glow Quint
MAC eyeshadow in Malt
MAC eyeshadow in Vex
MAC eyeshadow in Black Tied
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Zero
MAC Fluidliner in Blacktrack
MAC Gllitterliner in Spunsilver
MAC Gllitterliner in Mecuric
Shiseido The Mascara Base

Maybelline Volume Express

So what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will get well soon.

    A good way to cheer up ourselves by playing with makeup.

    Both EOTDs look great. like the glitters you used. Gorgeous Gold and Sumptuous Olive made a good combo of shades.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.