Friday, April 23, 2010

Giving my samples some camera lovin

I am super excited about the samples I received from my recent Nordstrom haul. I'm dedicating a whole post just to show you the samples I've scored. I'm totally going to use everything on myself!

First up, the Caudalie sample set. It came with the Beauty Elixir, Day Perfecting Cream and Night Correction Cream.


BEAUTY ELIXIR

Inspired by the "elixir of youth" used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, this treatment smoothes features, tightens pores, and gives the complexion a burst of radiance.

Who is it for?

For all skin lacking radiance. An anti-dullness complexion treatment for smokers or an ideal after-shave for men.

DAY PERFECTING CREAM SPF15

This SPF15 cream absorbs rapidly and helps to visibly improve the appearance of dark spots and enhance the brightness of your complexion. Protected from the sun and environment and moisturized all day long, your skin is luminous and your complexion radiant. Leaves no white residue.

Who is it for?

For those who wish to regain a bright, radiant, and even complexion. To eliminate existing dark spots and prevent the appearance of new ones (pregnancy mask, scars, age spots, sun spots, and spots due to hormonal imbalance...).

NIGHT CORRECTING CREAM

This nourishing night cream helps to diminish the visible signs of dark sports while renewing skin. Upon awakening, your skin is smooth, your pores appear tighter and your complexion is even and radiant.

Who is it for?

For those who wish to regain a bright, radiant, and even complexion. To eliminate existing dark spots and prevent the appearance of new ones (pregnancy mask, scars, age spots, sun spots, and spots due to hormonal imbalance...).


The next bag of goodies comes with a bright turqoise cosmetic case. Look at what's inside.


Okay let's do a sample breakdown.



Mini Essie nail polish in Tart Deco. I'm kinda lazy, a picture speaks a thousand words so I don't think I need to say much. Just that I'm absolutely floored by the number of samples given.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.