Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Make Up Forever Beauty Haul

(Taken from Make Up For Ever Singapore blog website)

My interest for Make Up For Ever products was piqued since the launch of the HD Blushes. I have just ordered two, Quickie and First Kiss. They are on the way, yipee!!!

While I was checking out their website, I found out that there was a new collection released called Gold Icone. I always loved gold makeup and was drooling over their new Metal Powders. Unfortunately, I can't order them online yet because they have not been released. Strangely enough, the local stores have them. They are selling for SGD$40. I'm sure it is way cheaper online.

There are altogether 4 shades. 1 - Sunflower Gold, 2 - Maize Gold, 3 - Honey Gold and 4 - Olive Gold.

You can check out swatches of them here as Krasey Beauty.

I made my way down to Ion Sephora to check them out and fell in love with 1 and 3. Unfortunately, 3 was out of stock. I probably would buy it online when Sephora Amazon has it.

While I was there chit chatting with the MA she recommended me their Eye Seal for my oily lid problem. I was quite impressed when she spread some on her hands and added the metal powder over it while wet. It looked like molten gold. She said that this was very good even for swimming or sweating. For eyeliners she reccomended dipping them in eye seal and then applying on lids for full waterproof effect. Well I had to try it. This cost me SGD$45. I should have just resisted buying and order it online but I am a horrible shopping addict. I had to have it like yesterday! True enough it only costs USD$20. Sigh, will I ever learn???


I was also running out of brush cleanser. I wanted something cheaper than MAC so was hoping the Sephora had one. Alas it was not my lucky day, they were out of stock, so was MAC so I bought the one from Make Up Forever to try out. This cost me SGD$29 for a 210 ml bottle.

So here are the stuff I bought including the cool shoes I bought from Steve Madden. Reviews coming soon!


8 comments:

  1. ya, i always tried hard not to buy in Sephora SG as its so overpriced somehow.. but hard to resist hun. so i refrain myself from dropping by BUT they are opening more stores to lure me into their EVIL TRAP!

    your shoes really cool, maybe a OOTD to match it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, i always tried hard not to buy in Sephora SG as its so overpriced somehow.. but hard to resist hun. so i refrain myself from dropping by BUT they are opening more stores to lure me into their EVIL TRAP!

    your shoes really cool, maybe a OOTD to match it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sizbelle, the only reason why I go is to either to test swatch but sometimes I can't trust myself not to buy immediately or to get something I can't get online yet.

    I really like my shoes too. I only wear flats cause I'm a big klutz and cannot walk on heels for the life of me. I try to do a OOTD soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh can't wait to see how these look and work!^^ You're so lucky to have access to MUFE! HAHA If I had a fortune to spend, I'd buy every single item they have. Everything! In every single shade! I'd never use most of them, but who cares? HAHAHHA

    I love the chainy part attached to the ballerina shoes! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mary, just curious but what would be the first MUFE item you would get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. EYE SEAL sounds really interesting! must. check. it. out. hahaha! you enabler! :D

    your shoes are hardcore! they look so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey coffretgorge, thanks. I'll do a review of the eye seal really soon. My shoes, alas! They hurt like a bitch! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That eye seal stuff has me interested..I've never heard of it! But it sounds cool. Enjoy your new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.