Saturday, April 17, 2010

Face of the day

I sucessfully hauled at Urban Decay two days back. Singapore ladies, go get yourself a paypal account because Urban Decay no longer accepts international credit cards. For a moment there I thought I would be stuck with forever buying overpriced UD items. Whew!

I'm at what I call a makeup interim period. I waiting for my beauty hauls to come in from Nordstrom and Amazon Sephora. I indulged in GA's Face Fabric and MUFE's HD blushers. Can't wait for them to get here.

While since I have no makeup to show, let me show you two dresses I bought recently. What is my style? I am usually in dresses and sandals. I love pretty yet comfortable dresses and comfortable shoes. I have no qualms in wearing sandals that do not match my dress because I value comfort more than anything else. That being said, I buy mostly embellished sandals so my overall look doesn't look too slouchy.

I bought this from my first maiden haul at Delias. The fabric isn't of the best quality but I love the cut and the bright colour.


This was a little pressie from my DH from Warehouse.



This is what I wore today.

Face:

GA Fluid Master
GA Lasting UV Foundation
MAC Lustredrops in Sun Rush (mixed with foundation and as a highlighter for cheeks)
GA Loose Powder




Cheeks:
GA Fluid Sheer in 11 (Amber)
MAC Eversun Beauty Powder
GA Fluid Sheer in 10 as bronzer


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Face Natural Eye Palette (Day Look: Heaven, Velvet Revolver and Sexpresso)
MUFE Eye Seal with MAC Powerpoint in Stubborn Brown

Lashes:
Maybelline Volume Express Waterproof




Lips:
GA Sheer 24






Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait what you bought from UD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you share how you bought from UD with paypal? So far, all the times I wanted to pay with paypal, they require that billing and shipping address must be the same.

    Paypal forces my billing address to be in Singapore in order to use my debit/credit card so i can't ship to vpost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angeline, I was checking my paypal account, there is a feature for you to add postal addresses. That is where I added my vpost address. I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reply! For my paypal, I can add addresses but the country always shows Singapore...

    Is yours a verified account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angeline, yes I have a verified account.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.