Sunday, March 21, 2010

New products at Giorgio Armani Cosmetics

I spy new products at Giorgio Armani and simply had to share. I have been lemming the Face Fabric for quite sometime now. I was given a sample but it was too dark for me. But when I tried it on my hand I was pleasantly surprised at how silky smoth it felt.

While I was looking through the GA website I spied two new and interesting items. Check them out.


Face Fabric Radiance

Taken from the website:

Your favorite cream to powder foundation now reformulated with an exclusive Micro Fil™ light fluid pigment that seamlessly applies like a sheer second skin. The result: a radiant luminescent glow.

It comes on three shades: 1 - fair, 2 - medium and 3 - medium dark



Blushing Fabric

Taken from the website

A micro-blend of water soluble pigments create a luminous fabric-like finish with incredible transparency. Inspired by Armani's finest couture fabrics, this sensuously textiled color wraps skin in weightless perfection.

It comes in uninspiring numbers with no colour description.

1
2

3

I'm kinda leaning towards number 2 for a nude rose look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.