Friday, March 5, 2010

Face of the day

This is yet another very simple FOTD look I did recently when I met a wonderful friend of mine and we had a play date for our children. Our two kids went for baking classes and had a whale of a time making Milo muffins.




Eyes:

Stila Kitten Smudgepot all over the lids.
Stila Violet Smudgepot as an eye liner.
Shiseido The Mascara Base
YSL Everlong mascara


Cheeks:

Stila Mango Crish Lip and cheek stain
Nars Orgasm
MAC Lustredrops Sundrops as a cheek highlighter


Lips:

MAC Spice lipliner
Korres Mango Butter Sheer Lipstick in Coral
Korres Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Orange



This is my little baker at work and his delicious creation.



Afterwards, we went to Vivocity to let the kids frolick in the wading pool. Please excuse the tan lines, I know they are awful.

3 comments:

  1. You're a mommy? Oh gosh, you really don't look like one. You're gorgeous. I wish I will grow up to be like you when I become a mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaaa Those muffins are so cute! *.*
    And that black dress looks good on you! And your lips look super cool in coral-orange!^^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.