Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Face of the day and ramblings

I recently hauled at ASOS and bought some great dresses and accessories. I was very pleased with my buy because I managed to find a 20% discount code. One thing that irked me though was that the peach dress I bought was a little too translucent for my liking.


In fact I currently have two other dresses in my closet that are too translucent. I like them very much but can't wear them out for fear that everyone would be able to see my panties. Let me tell you how hard it is to find petticoats these days. They can't be found!!! I have tried Marks and Spencer but the size 8s are always out of stock especially the nude shades.

So I trekked down to Orchard Road today to find me a petticoat. Instead of finding them at the most expensive and upmarket places I found it at a little corner in Tangs and it was selling for $9. I'm so happy. Not only did I find a petticoat I found a padded nude bandeau to go with it too.

These are the other stuff I bought.




Incidently, if you ever want to buy clothes from ASOS, those apparel that are "lightweight cotton" usually are translucent. Save yourself the trouble and buy the black. Those are never see through.

This is my makeup for today.



Face:

GA Fluid Master
GA Lasting UV Foundation
GA Fluid SheerYSL Touche Eclat
GA Loose Powder


Cheeks:
MAC Ripe Peach


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC eyeshadows (Nanogold, Shroom, Neutral Pink and Remotely Grey)
MAC Fluidliner in Blacktrack
Lashes:
Korres Mascara




Lips:
Korres Mango Butter Sheer Lipstick Natural Brown
Korres Full Colour Lipgloss Nude

3 comments:

  1. Did you buy that belt too? Like it a lot! Must look good with the orange dress!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, long time no "see". ;> Ooo I never thought of pairing those two together. I don't ever wear belts usually so thanks for the tip! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disappeared, I know! Sorry! >.< I'm deadly tired..got a work, however, I only start on 15 April, so I have to move and I even need to finish my diploma work too! I wanna die!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.