Friday, March 5, 2010

Blush lemmings

I am crazy over cheek products, especially cream blush. My senses went a tingle when I heard and saw Make Up Forever HD Blush. I have heard raves about their HD products and from the few Sephora reviews I have read, seems like those who bought them really like it. 


Taken from Sephora website:

HD Microfinish Blush

What it is:

A cream blush that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow.

What it does:

HD Microfinish Blush combines mattifying and reflecting powders to create a soft-focus effect for a radiant complexion. Its ultra-fine, second-skin texture blends seamlessly, imparting a healthy glow that's hard not to notice.

What else you need to know:

Formulated with evaporating oils, HD Microfinish Blush has a long-lasting result. Dermatologist tested. Paraben free.

6 Quickie (Salmon Pink)


12 Fist Kiss (Bright Apricot)



These two colours are on my lem list. I love corals! They sell for USD $25 for 0.33 oz.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe! Prettypapillon here! Long time never comment on your blog already. hehe. How you?

    Nice blusher color!!

    I'm still trying to get my HG eyeliner. Wondering if you've encountered the same prb as me with eyeliner (or is it due to mascara)? I always have this black line at the lower part of the eyebag whenever i use my eyeliner and mascara. It looks like i have terrible eyebags! I haven't use both separately so not sure whether that's caused by my mascara or eyeliner smudging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, long time no "see". ;) Well to sort out whether it is your mascara or eyeliner, you could try wearing just mascara without eyeliner for a day and see if it does the panda eyes thing or not. Also helps that your mascara is waterproof.

    I have the watery and oily eyes so I have same issues. UD 24/7 eyeliners are really good at staying put. Clinique's Brush on cream liner is also lasting IMHO.

    I also figured out a way to keep smudging to the minimum. Check out tightlining.

    http://mybeautyhoard.blogspot.com/2009/12/tightlining.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.