Monday, February 1, 2010

Stila Smudge Pot Kitten Review




I bought the Stila Smudge Pot Set as part of my Beauty.com haul in December. I hear good things abuot how they don't smudge and are crease proof. The colour swatches looked stuning. I was actually torn over getting Purple Pumps from the Barbie Loves Stila colection which costs USD$20 or the set. I settled for the set because there were more colors and I really wanted to try out Kitten. The Smude Pot Set costs USD$32.

I'm reviewing Kitten first because it is my favourite of the whole lot.






I don't see this being used as a eye liner but as a ultra shimmery Champagne base it does its job well. I use this  and pat this on my lids and add a bright coloured eye liner to top it off. It lasts the whole day and doesn't crease or fade on me even though my eyes water alot.



On its own, I would give this a

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

Now for a minor rant with the packaging. It comes in a little glass pot which is fine by me but the plastic cap doesn't screw very well. So you have to be very careful that you close the cap real tight or your smudge pot would probably dry up on you fast. I don't own a full sized version so I can't compare. But I do feel that they have kinda compromised on the packaging for the sake of the set.

It comes with a nifty little eye liner brush. It is quite useful but it makes a thicker line as compared to my Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine eyeliner.



2 comments:

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.