Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Korres Sunflower and Evening Primrose Shimmerg Eye shadow in 24 Gold

Korres recently had a really great super sale on their eye shadows. They are still going for USD$7 from the usual USD $16. They don't have many exciting shades but the ones I have are soft and pigmented. You can read about my raves about their eye shadows here.



Calling this gold is a little of a misomer. It is more like a beige or champagne gold. I wished it was more of a yellow gold though. But it works well with natural eye colours.


Ratings: 3 lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I have the same eyeshadow too. I got it during their sale as well. There weren't too many colors which I do not have similar shades of already, hence settled for this Gold color. My 1st Korres eyeshadow.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I was lamenting the fact that there were so few colors to choose from. Have you tried it yet? Are you loving it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried this eyeshadow yet. There are just too many waiting in line to be used....will review it in my blog and let you know what I think after using it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.