Friday, February 26, 2010

Korres Mango Butter Sheer Lipstick in Coral 45 Review


I bought this as part of my recent Korres haul. I love their Mango Butter lipsticks. They are gorgeous!!! See my reviews here. In line with my summer coral craze I bought this in Coral. These beauties sell for SGD$40. Crazy!!! They are selling for USD$18 on the website. If you wait for their sales you can get these for cheaper.




I was quite worried about how strong this colour looks. But oh gosh, it was love at first application. It gave me a bright yet sheer orange look that is not clownish.



My favourite look for the moment is pairing this with Korres Cherry Oil in Orange 44 and my Stila Mango Crush for cheeks. Stila Kitten Smudgepot for eyes and black eye liner tight lined.

If you have seen Bobbi Browns Pretty Powerful campaign I want to try to follow Jolie's look. Bright Coral lips , cheeks and subdued eye colours.

Here is a comparison of the various coral lipsticks I own.


Left to right: Korres Coral, Chanel Aqualumiere Zanzibar and Face Shop OR202.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.