Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hi everyone! Happy Chinese New Year to one and all.

I did a very simple eye makeup today and yay I finally did a sucessful mini cat eye flick with my arched eye liner brush.



Face:



GA Fluid Master
GA Lasting UV Foundation

MAC Lustredrop (Sundrop) mixed with foundation
YSL Touche Eclat
GA Loose Powder


Cheeks:


Bobbi Brown Calypso Coral
Nars Orgasm

Nars Laguna Bronzer
GA Fluid Sheer 10 Golden Beige as cheek highlighter


Eyes:


Urban Decay Primer Potion
Stila Kitten Smudgepot
Stila Starry Night smudgepot

MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Blue Flame
Lashes:

Shiseido The Masca Base
YSL Everlong Mascara


Lips:


GA Sheer Lipstick
Korres Full Colour Lipgloss Coral



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.