Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smashbox Arched Liner Brush #21 Review



I spreed at Beauty.com during December. I bought a few items. Smashbox Arched Liner Brush was one of them.

Taken from Smashbox website:

Apply liner like a pro with our best-selling precision brush. The same brush head as our popular EYE LINER BRUSH #8 with an ergonomic bend to conform to the shape of the eyes, providing better control and flawless application in one quick, easy stroke. Use it to apply CREAM EYE LINER, JET SET WATERPROOF EYE LINER, or any EYE SHADOW along the lashline and inner rim.




I am not good at lining my eyes. I prefer pencils because they are easier to control but I love using gel/cream eye liners because of the intensity of the eye line made. I always get eye lining product on my lashes when I try to line them with my Bobbi Brown Ultra fine eye liner brush. I heard that arched eye liner brushes eliminate this problem altogether so I had to test it out.

I tested it out using Stila's Smudgepot. The eyelining looked more neater and no more smudging my eye lashes too. I just wished that the brush was a little more stiffer. That would make eye lining more of a cinch for me.

This costs USD$20. I'm not sure of there is a better, cheaper arched eye liner out there though.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks.

If it had been cheaper and had a stiffer brush, I would have given it a 4 rating.

Edited to add:

I have used this a couple of times and just love how neat my eyelining has become. Everyone should own a arched eye liner even if it is not from Smashbox. It does make eye lining easier for noobs.

I have upped my ratings to 4+ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.