Sunday, January 24, 2010

Presents in the mail

I had a very pleasant surprise at the beginning of the week. I package packed with things. I opened it up and it came from a wonderful new friend I made over my blog. Thanks Anna!


Apart for a very beautiful face highlighter, I received many bodycare and skincare samples and a whole lot of chocolates and sweets. Yum! I'm truly blessed.



I'm going to take my time and savour these items.




This is the very pretty highlighter that also came with my package. I love the inrticate tree design inside.






I was very careful with my swatch so I used my little pinkie finger to swatch this. It is sheer and natural looking. Great to highlight my cheek bones and under my eye brows.

I love making friends. It is just so cool that makeup can bring so many ladies together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.