Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions 2010

It is a new year. Happy New Year ladies!


I know it is silly to make resolutions. You tend to break them. After a year of I believe is excessive spending, I think it is time to be practical and think about the future.


And I have some resolutions I want to keep to. Here is my list.


  1. Save $700 a month.


  2. Buy only one makeup item per month.


  3. Only shop online when there are discounts.


  4. Walk up and down the stairs instead of taking the lift.


  5. Exercise at least three times a week.


  6. Take up some group exercise (cardio-latino!)


  7. Stop buying fashion and beauty magazines.


  8. See my dentist regularly.

Care to share yours.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! ♥
    Hope all your wishes will come true this year!

    LOL love your list! ^.^ But will you able to do #2? =D Seems impossible to me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I think I already broke number two resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur blog looks so neat, may i know what layout you are using? I stumbled upon your blog while searching for makeup reviews. yours has a wide range. very intersting, will definately be back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruby, thanks for your encouragement. :) I used the dots template.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.