Monday, January 4, 2010

Lipstick and gloss organiser


I just recently picked up this organiser for my lipsticks and glosses. I wasn't sure if it would hold them nicely but it did. The best part is that it holds all my lip stuff. Yup that is exactly how much I have.

And guess how much it cost. SGD$2!!! I bought it from my local Daiso store at Vivocity. Daiso has some nifty stuff. Everything there cost SGD$2.





It has a total of 4 compartments.

I've been keeping my lip products in a drawer, now it nicely sits on top of my dresser. It also means now DH knows exactly how many lip sticks and glosses I have. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. ooh that's such a useful rack! And see through too! *_* And for 2 bucks? That's dirt cheap even in SGD!!!!
    Didn't know Daiso sells such things! But to tell the truth, I thought it has only makeup items, no accessories >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.