Thursday, January 14, 2010

Korres Golden Goddess Haul



I honestly did not break my new year resolution. Pinkie swear! I bought this in late December. It only arrived recently.

What a great deal this is! There are altogether seven full sized products. I bought this set at 30% discount. So I paid about USD$27 for it! Yipee!



There are 4 Sunflower and Evening Primrose Shimmering eyeshadows in Gold, Golden Brown, Golden Green and Silver, a Soft eyeliner pencil in Gold, a Cherry Lip Gloss in Bronze Gold and Abyssinia Dramatically volumizing mascara. I haven't gotten to try it all out yet. I can't wait to swatch them and test out the eye shadows.

Stay tuned for swatches and perhaps a FOTD!

2 comments:

  1. 27 dollars? Really? That's awesome! Can't wait to see the eyeshadows and the mascara. I need a new volumizing mascara, but don't know what to buy HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love the swatches just wait and see. I'm loving most of the items.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.