Monday, January 18, 2010

Korres Golden Goddess Collection Soft Eyeliner Pencil review




This is Korres Soft Eyeliner Pencil in Golden.

Taken from Korres website:

Properties



Exceptionally soft, smooth and easy to apply eye liners in vivid colors, enriched with long-lasting pigment
• Deeply hydrating and smoothing liners provide precise definition without tugging or pulling the delicate skin around the eyes
• Vitamin E, a potent anti-oxidant, defends skin against free radical damaging while also providing moisture
• Macadamia oil rebalances dryness without clogging the pores or irritating the sensitive eye area



I do agree that it is soft and does not drag the lids but I guess I've been spoiled with Urban Decays 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil. I just feel that it isn't creamy enough.



I really like the bright gold colour though. But I suspect UD's Eldorado would look the same. Unfortunately, this is neither water or smudgeproof so after a while it creased on me. But not that badly.




This has about 1.13g of product and cost USD$16. UD pencils have about 1.2g of product and costs USD$17. I would definitely go for UD instead of Korres.

Ratings: 1 lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.