Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Korres Golden Goddess Collection Cherry Oil Lip gloss review



If you have been reading my blog, you would know I simply adore Korres Cheery Oil Lip glosses. They are really wonderful products.

Taken from Korres website:

Properties




Long-lasting, creamy, semi-sheer formulas in wearable and vibrant shades. Go natural with NEW naked shades!
• Cherry Oil moisturizes lips, prolonging the wear and giving a high-shine, non-sticky finish
• The natural active Jojoba Oil smoothes fine lines and deeply hydrates the lips
• Potent antioxidant Vitamin C and E prevent free radical damage and repair the lips


This is truly no exception. I really love this colour.



Okay you know why this picture is enlarged. Just look at the gorgeous gold shimmer on this gloss.



The gold shimmer is fine so none of that gritty ugly mess. Especially after a few hours of wear. This colour just goes so well with the overall Golden Goddess look. I feel like a goddess wearing this!

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I have one of these glosses and you're right, they're just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE these glosses. I too purchased the golden goddess collection and this is now my must-have gloss. I will definitely be buying this gloss again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you these lipglosses are of the loveliest texture.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.