Sunday, December 6, 2009

Urban Decay XL Primer Potion Review

I love my UDPP, I don't want to try any others. I know people have said that Too Faced Shadow Insurance is better, I don't care. Nothing is going to make me stray from UDPP!
This helps my eye shadows stay put, last longer and look brighter. You can look at the swatches here.

Since I use this almost every day, it makes sense to get the XL version which has 16.3 ml as compared to the regular version which has 10 ml. This cost USD 22 as compared to USD 17 for the regular sized version. I paid USD 15.40 for it.


As you can see, it has a new wand that will help you scoop out the hard to get bits. I'll have to see whether it really helps.
I know the design of the bottle causes a lot of wastage, hopefully this wand solves the problem, if not UD seriously has to consider changing the design of the bottle. That being said, I do like the genie bottle design, it is cute and quirky but I'm not willing to trade cute and quirky for value for money.
Ratings: 4 lipsticks (Wand, we shall see if you work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.