Friday, December 4, 2009

Urban Decay Haul


I made a teeny tiny haul at Urban Decay to make use of the 30% discount Friends and Family event they had recently. I bought their famous primer potion in the jumbo size and the Big Fatty Coloured mascara. My colleague bought two sets of their 24/7 Super Stash eye liners. In addition I received a sample of their newest face primers.






I'm featuring the Super Stash because I have to hand it over to my colleague today. I'll take my time with the other products.
They are mini sized eye liners, they weight about 0.5 g each. There are a total of 9 colours.
Corrupt (brown sparkle)
Binge (navy)
Eldorado (gold)
Oil Slick (black sparkle)
Zero (black)
Grafitti (bright green)
Ransom (bright purple)
Rockstar (dark eggplant)
Stash (Olive green with sparkle)
They cost $36 USD but after discount they cost $25.20. That works out to about $2.80 per eye liner. Not a bad deal. These a great because they are in travel friendly sizes and the best part, you get a whole array of colours to experiment.

What a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.