Friday, December 4, 2009

Korres Haul Part 2

Okay this I swear is my final Korres haul. I must say again these are gifts for family and friends. They are not all for myself.
I bought 4 sets of the Jasmine set. It comes with the Jasmine body butter, shower gel and body mist. This is going at USD 34. After 30% discount it is now USD 23.80.



Quince Little Value sets came with a Quince Body butter and lip butter. (Love the lip butters!) These are going for USD 6.65 after discount.




2 sets of Vanilla Plum Collection. They come with Vanilla Plum body butter, shower gel and lip butter. These are going for USD 13.65.



And finally the Summer in Greece Summer Care set for a sun loving friend of mine. This comes with a Watermelon body scrub, Sweet Orange SPF 25 Sunscreen emulsion for the face and body and a Yogurt cooling gel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.