Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo Review

Recently I gave in and rebonded my hair. Now is straighter and more manageable. I have always had dry hair and an oily scalp which means hair that becomes oily within a day but dry hair. The only time my hair looks fairly decently is if I blow dry it. I don't do that often because it is bad for my hair and I don't have the time.
I am currently using Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo in conjunction with Tea Tree Oil Shampoo.
I only need to use about a small portion for it to lather well. I love how rich the lather is. It smells great and most importantly my hair feels really soft and smooth afterwards.
It costs USD$28. It is a steal if you take advantage of their occasional 20% discount. (That is when I stock up on my favourites.) It will cost USD$22.40 after discount and SGD $33. Not bad for a 500 ml bottle.
Taken from the website:
Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished and damaged hair, our mild yet rich and creamy shampoo instantly moisturises and fortifies hair as it gently cleanses, leaving hair manageable and supple. Our nurturing formula contains the latest in haircare science with molecules that mimic natural oils which coats healthy hair. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract and Olive Fruit Oil inspired by traditional home recipes to help restore the healthy look of the hair, leaving it full of shine and softness without weighing it down. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to the sun, chemical processing or excessive heat -styling.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.