Monday, December 21, 2009

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer 2 Shimmering Beige Review


I really love GA's Fluid Sheers. I don't think there is another kind quite like it. It has the most amazing texture that is sheer and so blendable. The glow that it gives is so natural and beautiful.
You can read my first Fluid Sheer review here.
I can already see myself collecting these babies.
It was really hard trying to decide which fluid sheer shades to purchase. I wanted a highlighter and was torn between 2 and 7 (pale shimmering rose). I wanted something that gave me a glow but would also suit my complexion. So I decided on 2.



I paid HKD420, USD $54 or SGD $76 for one. They are even more expensive than the foundations!


One pump gives you quite a large amount. If you like using fingers to apply your highlighter, it would be good to have a small plastic container ready. You can keep the excess in it to prevent wastage. I use a large eyeshadow brush and work the highlighter into the brush. When I do that I make use of all the product. I lightly apply this from my eyebrow bone to the tops of my cheeks drawing a C.
I notice that it is best to apply before powder. When I tried it over powder, it made it slightly more difficult to blend into the skin.


Shade 2 is quite a universal shade. It gives me a glow without the sparkles and shimmers. No disco ball here. There quite a lot of product and it will probably last you for a really long while. It is definitely a great buy for me.



Ratings: 5 lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. I don'T like how most highlighters make one look like a disco ball, but this seems to give a very nice shimmer! I wish it wouldn'T be that expensive....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I'm an NC20 in MAC, would this be too dark or just right as a highlighter for my skintone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura, this can be sheered out. I think it would be suitable for fair skiined beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the best for an nc50?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anon, that's a toughie. You want your Fluid Sheer to work as a highlighter? Do you have a warm complexion? Perhaps 10-Golden Beige or if you want something darker 3- Golden Bronze. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.