Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer 11 Amber Review



I am a sucker for blushers, I am an even bigger sucker for fluid sheers. How could I not get this pretty shade described as a rose gold shade.





Just look at how pretty it looks.




One pump gives you quite a lot of product. I have not tried applying this with fingers, instead I use by MAC blush brush to work the product into the brush and using quick upward strokes I apply this to the apple of my cheeks.



It is a sheer colour. Not overly obvious. I layer this with my other peach blushers for a layered more pigmented look. If I want a really naturally hint of flush I leave it as it is. I think it would look really nice on fair skinned ladies. I'm a NC35 so it still shows up on me. But perhaps the darker skinned toned ladies may have a problem getting it to show up.
I like this, I really like it a lot. I've been using this together with my other two Fluid Sheers.




Left to right: 2 (Shimmering Beige), 10 (Golden Beige) and 11 (Amber)

The 2 as a highlighter, 10 as a bronzer and 11 as a blusher. I really loved how my face glowed subtly.

2 comments:

  1. oh they all look pretty! Amber gives such a nice rosy tint ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does, am so loving it roight now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.