Saturday, December 26, 2009

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo Review


If you have been reading my previous posts, you know I have specific needs for my hair. It is unruly and unmanageable.
I bought this from Sephora recently and now I have three shampoos being rotated.
I have good experiences with Burt's Bees, love their lip balms a lot.
Burt's Bees has always positioned themselves as all naturally and earth friendly. It's prices are also quite pocket friendly.
I picked up the Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Shampoo because I want shiny hair too!
You can read more about it here.
It cleans my hair well and leaves my hair smelling subtly sweet. Although it says it helps to repair damaged hair, I don't think it feels as good as my Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo. My hair isn't straw dry after using it but it doesn't feel as soft as silky as Kiehl's.
I paid SGD $18 for a 350 ml bottle. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though.
Ratings: 2 lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I have heard many great things about Burt's Bees but this is my first time hearing raving about their shampoo. My hair/scalp is a pain. When i use a wrong shampoo, my scalp gets very very dry and starts to get flaky. And I don't even know why it does that. :(

    But anyways Thanks for the review and I will definitely be picking this up when I see its on sale. hehe (i'm a bargain shopper).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I posted up swatches of the Jelly Eye Colors on the same post. I hope it helps! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popcorn thanks for the swatch, Crystal Sky is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.