Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Best Makeup of 2009

I came out with my own best products and finds for the year 2009. As you can see I have a huge preference for a particular brand. :)

Best Face Primer (Giorgio Armani's Fluid Master Primer)
Best foundation for oil skin with medium to full coverage (Giorgio Armani's Lasting UV Silk Foundation)



Best loose powder (Giorgio Armani's Loose Powder)


Best highlighter (Giorgio Armani's Fluid Sheer in 2)

Best peach blusher (YSL's Creme de blush in Velvety Peach)
Best powder blush/bronzer (Nars Blush Bronzer duo in Orgasm and Laguna)

Best eye primers (Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Sin and Original)








Best affordable eye shadow palettes (Kate)


Best cream/gel eye shadow (Jill Stuart's Jelly Eye colours)


Best waterproof and smudge proof eye liners (Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils)








Best waterproof and lengthening mascara (YSL's Everlong Mascara Waterproof)



Best lip balm (Rosebud Salve lip balm)









Most luxurious lipstick (Dior's Serum De Rouge)


Best all rounder lipstick (Korres Mango Butter Lip stick)












Best lip gloss (Korres Cherry Oil Lip gloss)

Best beauty tool (Giorgio Armani's Beauty Blender Brush)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.