Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Bodycare of 2009

I don't have many body products but I love mine rich and moisturising. I'm out in the sun quite often and need something to counter the effects of it.


Body Scrubs


Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish

(Taken from the website)


This luxurious, creamy formula with Shea and Jojoba Butters and Sweet Almond Oil is blended with ground Luffa Fruit to exfoliate body skin without drying. With the addition of Pure Honey and Soy Milk Protein, our body polish nurtures skin, leaving it comfortably soft, smooth, and primed for moisturization.

I use this weekly to keep my skin from being flaky and dry.


Body Lotions



Kiehl's Creme de Corps


(Taken from the website)

Superb All-Over Body Moisturizer of Superb Quality for extremely dry, or flaking skin. Enriched with the finest ingredients known to Kiehl’s, for a rich, elegant skin texture. Continued use for 10 days will provide a skin texture heretofore unattainable. Qualité Internationale!

I like how rich this cream is. Very luxurious. It is easily absorbed and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I just wish it was scented. I love scented creams best.




Korres Body Butter in Quince

(Taken from the website)

Scent: Fruity, spicy Feel: Uplifting Luxurious, smoothing body butter, clinically proven to offer advanced moisturizing and antiaging action. • Quince Body Butter is enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize & restructure the skin. • A proprietary blend of Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils restores skin’s elasticity & smoothness. • Quince extract acts as a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin.
When I want to be sweetly scented I use Quince. Especially in the mornings. It applies better when your skin is damp and has a cool pump system that ensures you get your product out especially when it is running out. It is also cheaper than Kiehl's. Big plus.


Hand and Foot creams



Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Hand Therapy
(Taken from Amazon website)
Our award-winning shea butter hand cream with lavender oil leaves your hands feeling incredibly smooth and soft.Award winning shea butter hand cream Soothes Conditions Moisturizes Scent: The clean, fresh scent of English Lavender Featured Ingredients: Shea butter (moisturizing, conditioning), lavender oil (soothing) bisabolol / chamomile (soothing), allantoin (anti-irritant), glycerin (moisturizer), Vitamin E (anti-oxidant)
I use this for both hands and feets. Keeps my hands from feeling dry and just love the lavender scent.
Sunscreen
La Roche-Posay ANTHELIOS DERMO-PEDIATRICS SPF50 spray for kids
(Taken from the website)
Anthelios Dermo-pediatrics protect children also during their children's games. Especially resistance to water, sand and sweat has been tested. Tolerance of the preparations for children Anthelios Dermo-pediatrics have been tested on the delicate child skin and on the sensitive skin (individuals with atopic eczema) in order to secure the highest safety of use. They are easy to apply, they are not sticky, and they do not leave oily film. Very practical, easy application.

My whole family uses this. It offers very good protection and is gentle on all skin types.

So these are the products are use for my body. I hope you enjoy them too. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. heheh you're a real Korres-Kiehl-Armani girl! ^.^

    Hope you have happy New Year! Any resolutions? Wish you good healthy and fortune is every aspect of life! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he that I am. Happy New Year girl! I do have a bunch of resolutions. Starting with no spending so much this year. We will see how that works out.

    May all your dreams and wishes come true dear.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.