Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nordstrom haul has arrived!


It was a really long wait but 3 out of 5 of my hauls have arrived. It couldn't have arrived at a better time. Work is leaving me mentally exhausted. Seeing my items just perks me up.
I'm going to start of with the one I'm most pleased about. My Nordstrom haul.
I will be honest, the one reason why I decided to buy some items from Nordstrom was because of this pretty Trina Turk makeup bag filled with amazing Clinique goodies. So long as you ordered $30 worth of Clinique products, you get this for free. My favourite Clinique makeup remover was running low so I decided to buy it and get the freebie.









Have a look at what is inside.


A colour surge quad in Pink Chocolate.








Blush in Cupid.











A set of three brushes. A blush brush, eye shadow brush and lash and brow comb. They aren't of the best quality but still usable. I intend to use the blush brush for my liquid highlighters and bronzers.




A facial cleanser.



All about Eyes eye cream.


A mascara.


A long last lipstick in Pink Chocolate.



To top up the $30 I decided to try Clinique's Up-Lighting Liquid in Bronze.




After much thought I decided to get GA's Fluid Sheer (My first regular sized bottle) in Amber.





I'm a really satisfied woman right now. :)

4 comments:

  1. ooh so many freebies! *___*
    What's the MAC? Can't read what's written on it >.<
    The blush is such a nice color! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the MAC Brush cleaner. The first thing that I want to test out is the Clinique Up lighting liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use bronzers, but the color of this seems nice. Waiting for your opinion ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of skintone do you have sweetie? I really nice this colour, it is not too obvious.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.