Saturday, November 7, 2009

Korres Value Sets

Well my Sephora order was rejected, so makeup haulage denied!

I was browsing through my usual favourite websites and came across some really cool value sets from Korres. Korres makes awesome products. I love their cherry oil lipglosses. They apply like a dream and I don't ever getting peeling lips. My lips stay moisturised throughout. Check out my Korres reviews here.


Well here are some awesome deals. Really great way to try out their products.

Here are some of my recommendations:

Body Products

Vanilla Plum Limited Edition set $34 (Value $60)

Jasmine Value Collection $34 (Value $60)
Body Butter Trio $24.50 (Value $28) Well not really much of a value but great way to try out their butters. Really nice and Quince smells heavenly.

Face Products


Bronze and Protect $28 (Value $66)

Sugar Plum Colour Collection $29.50 (Value $41)



Delight your lips $21 (Value $72)



Quince Butter to go $15 (Value $18.50) Great for your girl friends or co workers!

Cherry Oil Natural Lipgloss Trio $19.50 (Value $48) My favourite! This goes in my basket. Comes in other colour variations too.
Lip Saver Roll $19.50 (Value $27) Also on my list.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.