Sunday, November 29, 2009

Korres Lip Saver Roll Review





I bought Korres Lip Butter for a colleague a few months ago and she mentioned how moisturising it was. The Lip Saver roll is such a good excuse to try out for myself. They sell for USD $9 individually but as a set, they go for USD $19.50. Type MUSE to get a 30% discount, offer expires on 31st December 2009.




I'm buying these for my colleagues but I can't help keeping one for myself. They smell so good and look so pretty.




These contain Shea Butter and Rice Wax and according to the website, yo can apply these on your cheeks too for a sheer pop of colour. Ladies, if you have oily skin or are prone to acne, I don't advise you try it out. Stick to powder blushers instead.




Jasmine smells heavenly but looks like it is the least pigmented.






Pomegranate, a bright sheer cool pink.



Quince looks like it is a warmer pink.



I kept Pomegranate for myself and am testing it out. It has a faint fruity smell. It isn't overly glossy more of a creamy satiny texture. It leaves my lips looking naturally warmed pink. It doesn't stay on for long. I applied it again after a few hours, my lips are not peeling but they aren't very soft and supple as I hoped it would.





I think ladies who do not like heavy lipsticks would love these. Very good for days where you want to look natural and healthy.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks.

They are affordable and the colors look great. Just wish they were more moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.