Sunday, November 15, 2009

Face of the Day

I had a crazy week. Work was so hectic, I hadn't had the chance to step out and take a breather.
I was finally able to go out for a show with dear hub. We watched 2012. What a tear jerker! (I cry easily.)
I did a bright sunny look to go with my white dress.
I took out my other sample of RMK's Creamy Polished Base, this time in 01 a transparent base to use. Check out my review of it here.





It looks white but goes on transparent. Well I like this primer even less than the 02 version. I had a hard time applying my foundation.
Anyway, I found a new way to use my Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer. I really am falling it love with it. I mix it with my foundation and it gives me a subtle amber glow all over my face. It doesn't turn my face greasy.

This is what I mostly used my for blue look.



Face:
RMK Creamy Polished Base 01
GA Lasting UV Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up
YSL Touche Eclat
GA Loose Powder
Cheeks:
YSL Touche Blush
RMK Mystique Cheeks 02
NARS Laguna Bronzer
MAC Lustredrops
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Shroom
MAC Retrospeck
MAC Freshwater
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Deviant
Lashes:
Shiseido The Masca Base
YSL Everlong Mascara
Lips:
MAC Spice lipliner
Korres Full Colour Lipgloss Coral






2 comments:

  1. wow nice! what a popping color! ^.^ You had a great time!
    So 2012 is good? Then I'm gonna get it through *cough*torrent*cough* and watch it sometime soon, when I don't have dozens of hand-ins and all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The FX on 2012 was really good. I cried. Surprising that my UD eyeliner lasted well throughout the cry fest.

    I hate end of the year, there is so much work to be done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.