Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clinique Offer at Nordstrom

Here is a really cool offer that is hard to resist, bu $25 worth of Clinique products and get this Trina Turk set free. This freebie is worth $75.

Gift includes:
- Liquid Facial Soap in Mild (1.7 oz.)
- All About Eyes (0.17 oz.)
- Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Cupid (0.06 oz.)
- Travel-Size Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Pink Chocolate
- Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (0.14 oz.)
- Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Chocolate (0.14 oz.)
- 3-Piece Makeup Brush Set






Anyway I have already put in an order for these items



Clinique 'Up-Lighting' Liquid Illuminator in Bronze $22.50

Taken from the website
Sheer, lightweight liquid instantly illuminates skin. Highlights, contours cheeks, brow bones or all over face. Glides on to create a natural-looking luminosity. Perfect for all skin types and tones. Oil-free. 1 oz.
I have been lemming Girogio Armani's Fluid Sheers, I have already put in an order for #10 which is really really nice. See my review of the sample I received from my latest GA order. I couldn't justify buying another fluid sheer because they are so freaking expensive. I read good things about this so I want to try it out. It is difnitely cheaper that GA.

Clinique 'Take The Day Off' Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips
My all time favourite.

In addition to these, I bought the GA Fluid Sheer in #10 and MAC Brush cleaner just to make up $100 so I don't have to pay shipping.

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.