Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beauty Lemmings

Even though my beauty organiser is chocked full with products that will probably last me 10 life times, I am always hunting for new products to try. I'm addicted to opening new packaging and trying new things.

These are the current pretty things I lust over.

Giorgio Armani's Fluid Sheer in #11 Amber






I totally blame my Fluid Sheer lemming on this video. The makeup done on the girl is so simple and natural but wow! I am using my current #10 sample and I love the texture and glow. I added it to my foundation and wow glowy complexion.


Giorgio Armani's Eyes To Kill Mascara




I love long, full and curly lashes. What more can I say.

Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque in Santal


Check out Karlasugar's swatches here.








Christian Dior Serum De Rouge in Baby Rose Serum








I'm into lips lately. Anything that promises great wear and lip care benefits has my eyes a twitching.

2 comments:

  1. ooh the Dior Serum is total love! From the reviews I've seen, I'm sure it would be my precious baby...
    Today i checked the nearest Dior counter and you know what? This serum de rouge is nowhere to seen! Dunno if it's gonna be ever released, but it's so disappointing! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid to go look for them in case I want more than one. Do let me know if you ever get them, I want to know if they are really that good.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.