Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shiseido The Mascara Base Review



I must share with everyone my love for this mascara base. It is the best! I'm already on my second tube and it gives all the mascaras I have that extra oomph when I want super long and luscious eye lashes. Sometimes when paired with mascara with volume I look like I'm wearing falsies but more naturally ones. I totally don't need falsies at all!

Taken from the website:

A clear base coat for eyelashes that improves mascara application and wear, and boosts volume and curl. Adds dramatic definition to the eyes.・Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.・DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED.(Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy and eye irritation.)






As you can see here, it is a whitish base and turns clear on application. It does what it says it does. It gives you dramatic length.


First of all, I apologise for the blurry pictures. I suck at taking pictures of myself. It took me quite some time to take these pictures.

This is my lashes bare but curled with my favourite Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler.



This is my lashes with a coat of Shiseido The Mascara Base and two coats of YSL Everlong Mascara.



Ratings: 5 lipsticks

1 comment:

  1. oh so much longer! *.* Too bad YSL Everlong doesn'T volumize....would be cool to see how it helps it.
    Oh, don't worry! You made excellent photos! They are perfect for the purpose! ^.^ Do it more often! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.