Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Sephora Haul List

I do honestly swear if this order goes through I will not be buying anymore makeup for this year. Honestly. :)

My Sephora list is getting bigger and bigger. I can't help it. These are the stuff I am planning to get.

My staples:

Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips (Was $17.50 Now $14)






Murad's Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 (Was $39.50 Now $31.60)



Stuff I want to try out:


Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler ($113 Value) (Was $38 Now $30.40)


This set contains:-

0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray


0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)


0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams - 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)


0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)


0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)


0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)


0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)


0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)


0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)


NAR's Multiple Coffret (Was $40 Now $32)


This set contains:- Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)- South Beach (shimmering apricot)- Copacabana (glistening pearl)


Stuff I want to get for my girlfriends as Christmas Gifts:


Stila's Lip Glaze Collection (Was $25 Now $20)


This set contains four bestsellers:-


Starfruit (neutral pink with subtle white pearl) - Kitten (caramel with golden pearl) - Cranberry (deep red)- Blackberry (deep warm red brown)four brand new:- Marmalade (sheer peach with pink and white pearl )- Pinkle Twinkle (sheer pink with pink and multicolor sparkle)- Plum Fairy (sheer plum with pink pearl)- Candy (sheer pinky coral with subtle rainbow sparkle)


I am so keeping Kitten!


Kat Von D's True Romance Palette in Metal Orchestra



That is all for now. I'm waiting for another two gal pals to give me their orders. I hope my list doesn't change by tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow that's really something! That deluxe sampler set is a winner! Lucky you!
    We will see if you can keep your word....there's a lot left of this year >=D and the holiday collections are tempting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.