Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MAC Style Black Penultimate Eye Liner and Greasepaint Review


I bought Penultimate Eye Liner because I wanted to experiment with a liquid eye liner. My first experiment (Revlon Colourstay) was a disaster. I couldn't control the liner for the life of me.
This Eye Liner was much easier for me to use. I suck at eye lining. I can never get a nice straight line. I still can't with this but it was much easier for me to draw. It has a fine and firm tip which makes lining easy. Unfortunately, it isn't waterproof. It didn't last the whole day for me. I carried it with my in my cosmetic pouch and did some discreet touch up. It isn't a black black so I had to go over the liner a few times. It did however dry quickly.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks





Even though the Greasepaint isn't waterproof I still love it because it is so black. It is soft and creamy and helps the Mineralized eye shadows stay on. I don't think it is anything like the old shadesticks. I feel that this applies more easily and smoothly. It has a little built in sharperner. I'm trying my best not to sharpen this often. I see it as a waste of product but if I don't sharpen I don't get a nice sharp line!

I'm afraid of using this for day time though. It is too intense and I don't know what I'll do if it smudged on me during work. I think applying this over Urban Decay Primer Potion might make it longer lasting but I can't tell yet.

Ratings: 3 lipsticks


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.