Monday, October 5, 2009

MAC Style Black Collection

I don't usually get excited about MAC collections anymore but this collection just got me panting. It is a series of products to create truly fantastic smokey eye look. They ever have black lipsticks and glosses.

After looking at the various swatches, I'm very interested in some of the Mineralized eye shadows. I never really liked them much because of the fall out factor but some of the shades look so beautiful when swatched wet. I am willing to give them a try.

The two eye shadows I'm eyeing at are

Young Punk



Blue Flame



Check out Temptalia's beautiful swatches here.

I'm also lemming the new Greasepaint stick. I'm afraid it might smudge badly on me but I thought it would look good as a base for the two eye shadows.


Check out Temptalia's Greasepaint stick swatches here.

Have a look at the amazing eye look she did with the Style Black products. Wow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the Young Punk <3 Such a pretty color! *.*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.