Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush 6 Light Rose Review




This is my first GA blush. GA makes very expensive makeup, I'm not sure whether the price is justifiable though. It is 42 USD. I bought this at 33.60 USD. But I like this colour. This colour is quite unique for me, I don't have one of this shade.



It looks so pretty when photographed in the sunlight. The gold shimmers just shine prettily. Although it has gold shimmers, the shimmers is quite subtle when applied. This blush is mostly matt. Great for oily complexions and big pores as it doesn't emphasize them.
I didn't layer this blush over any of my cream or gel blushers because I wanted to see its true colour. I would say it a a lovely light rosy plummy shade. It is pigmented but you don't have to be careful applying this. No clown cheeks. When applied lightly with MAC 187 brush or a fiber optic brush it gives a light nude rose shade. It would look lovely when paired with a smokey eye.




I love the elegant black GA casing. It has a nice big mirror inside, great for touch ups.
Ratings: 3 lipsticks (Partly because of the hefty price tag if only it was cheaper.)

1 comment:

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.